Re: [Icehouse] Beyond 5HOUSE

  • From"David L. Willson" <DLWillson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 19 Mar 2009 11:23:07 -0600 (MDT)
JMO, bring on the "big" games.  I have all 12 colors, and I tell everyone that I "start" in this, that there is no "finish line", per se, just
increments of "bought in".  1 treehouse, 3, 5, 5+pink, 5+pink+grey, 5+pink+grey+5.  And they could add another color any time, and I'd be happy, as long as I don't have to buy 5 more Treehouses to get a stash of it.  OTOH, if they did 5 new colors for a completely new Treehouse, I'd be first on my block to plunk down the $60 and have a stash of each new color.

Maybe not first in my state, though.  I've learned there are people impassioned by plastic pyramids (and pyramid paraphernalia) in Boulder.

--David