Re: [Icehouse] Beyond 5HOUSE

  • From"David L. Willson" <DLWillson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 20 Mar 2009 10:28:21 -0600 (MDT)
Replying to own post, sorry...  Didn't I hear somewhere that xeno colors are used in some game?  That orange is healing, or something?

And has anyone thought about matter/anti-matter for Homeworlds?  Ie: If an orange and a green (if they are opposites) meet, the matching points are removed from the system...  Or maybe something more exciting.

Unrelated Question for which I am unwilling to start a thread:  Has anyone here heard of Zometool?  If so, do you have any thoughts on how to marry my two favorite toys?

David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
MCT, MCSE, Linux+
tel://720.333.LANS
Freeing people from the tyranny (or whatevery) of Microsofty-ness, one at a time.