Re: [Icehouse] IGDC initial design for feedback

  • FromSam Zitin <sammyz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 20 Mar 2009 10:11:33 -0400
Sounds good to me, I'm taking all this to heart and appreciate the
feedback.  I have no issues holding back till April 1, I just wanted
to prevent the procrastinator in me from taking over (:

Incidentally, I am now thinking that being playable with 5house would
be a boon to the design overall so I am brainstorming some ways to
make that happen.  Thanks so much!