Re: [Rabbits] List problem

  • FromRussell Grieshop <grieshop@xxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 08 Jun 2005 13:34:44 -0400
At 11:07 AM 6/8/05, you wrote:
>The new server is sending the emails to me as if they come from each individual so I am having to add EVERYONE to my address book.  I don't want to do this... and will probably just unsubscribe from the list unless you guys can fix this.

Okay - I looked at an old email and a current email - and the primary thing that has changed is the "sender" field.

I think if your filters can see "sender", you should be okay.

"From" was always the email address of the person who sent the email, so that hasn't changed.

For some reason, "Reply To" is now set to both the sender and the list email address - which seems wrong, but may be addressable. It used to be set to just the list email address. I'll see if I can find that and change it.

So - we didn't change what happens with the From - that was the poster's email address - but Sender has changed.

Joelle - will that work for you?

Thanks!