Re: [Rabbits] List problem

  • FromMarc Hartstein <marc.hartstein@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 08 Jun 2005 13:49:04 -0400
On Wed, Jun 08, 2005 at 01:34:44PM -0400, Russell Grieshop wrote:
> For some reason, "Reply To" is now set to both the sender and the list
> email address - which seems wrong, but may be addressable. It used to
> be set to just the list email address. I'll see if I can find that and
> change it.

Are you sure that's the mailing list software munging the field, and not
our individual mailing software being out of sync?  I notice that your
Reply-To was set to only be the list, as were those of many people other
than Joelle and myself.

I've just fixed my local settings...as I understand mutt's
configuration, it should be setting Reply-To as only the list.  If
that's what you see when this comes through, you're probably fine on
this count.  (If not, I'd be happy to try to help isolate things when I
get back from lunch if you'd like.)

Marc