Re: [Rabbits] List problem

  • From<lepus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 8 Jun 2005 11:18:22 -0700 (PDT)
On Wed, 8 Jun 2005, Doug Orleans wrote:

> I guess this is my cue for my yearly plea to remove the Reply-To field
> altogether.  http://marc.merlins.org/netrants/listreplyto.html
> I don't really expect to change anyone's mind, but I feel a duty
> to register my complaint again.

I like having Reply-To.  That way, if I want to reply to the list (which
should be the default for most lists), I just have to use the Reply
function in my email client, rather than manually address every message
that I want to send to the list.

--
"You know, Captain, every year of my life I grow more and more convinced that
the wisest and the best is to fix our attention on the good and the beautiful."