Re: [Rabbits] Are you a werewolf? Question

  • From"Steven R. Black II" <srblack1167@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 4 Jul 2006 14:33:17 -0700 (PDT)
> I really don't understand how it became a con game.

Take 30+ strangers sitting in 2 or 3 circles slapping their legs.
You get observers. Observers become participants... Not to mention,
when you have some players that do massive recruiting of the passers
by, you end up with a big cluster of villages that pop up.

I'm going to work on the 7/9 games at GenCon to see if we can't get
more people willing to buy the game... Since fewer people mean more
villagers. Fewer villagers mean more villages, and thus more mods that
need copies of the game of their own to run the games.

I buy 2 copies a year so I can run with my own. Thanks Loonies for
giving us demo packs at Origins...

((Is there a separate GenCon list? I need to be on it if so.))

Black