Re: [Rabbits] Giant Pyramids

  • From"Maria Price" <mudpuppy1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 7 Sep 2006 21:56:11 -0400
Sweet!  I'd love to be in on that game!  --Maria

On 9/7/06, JK Grence <jkgrence@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
*raises an eyebrow*

Verging on gay?  Why, Treehouse must be FAAAAAAABULOUS, then!

Seriously, dude, calling something gay because you don't like it?  That's so 1993.  It's one of the few things I personally take offense to; showing off homophobia like that does.

With that out of the way, I think I'd pay about 20-25 for a stash of the giant pyramids.  I doubt people would buy a giant stash as their first, but at that price point people certainly might think about getting the big ones first. All this talk about Giant pieces has me tempted to drag out my Paper Icehouse stash that I have hiding somewhere, blow the pattern up to a positively ridiculous size, and make some Ginormids, likely out of corrugated plastic, big enough that a small stepladder for a game of IceTowers would be a good idea.