Re: [Rabbits] Giant Pyramids

  • FromChris Goodwin <cgoodwin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 7 Sep 2006 20:48:53 -0700 (PDT)
On Thu, 7 Sep 2006, Steven R. Black II wrote:

I'm sick of people being so PC about certain subjects. Get off his
back. You know, most likely he's not at all homophobic and you just
want to be offended. Geez!

Yes, dated. Homophobic, no. Okay, so I've made two posts now. You
get the picture. Lets not get offended over local and out-of-date
coloquielisms (sp).

Just because you're not offended doesn't mean that someone else, with more of a right to be offended by it than you have, isn't.

--
Chris Goodwin
cgoodwin@xxxxxxxxx