Re: [Rabbits] "That's just gay" comment

  • FromMad Hatter <angry_hatter@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 8 Sep 2006 12:36:19 -0700 (PDT)
> Then what's the context of "That is so gay", and
> what do you think the
> person means?  Do you think they really mean that
> the game itself is
> sexually attracted to other games, or do you think
> they mean that the
> game is bad?

I take it to mean "This game is bad."

I do not take it to mean "This game is bad and I think
homosexuals are bad as well."

When someone says something is retarded I take it to
mean that "This is dumb".  I do not take it to mean
"This is dumb and retarded people are worthless."

Just like when someone sees a normal or boring show
and refers to it as "white" or "Whitebread".  That IS
referring to the caucasian race and I still take no
offence, because the word has come to mean more than
just race anymore.