Re: [Rabbits] Demoing at otherRabbit's turf?

  • FromKristin <kristin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 16 Nov 2006 14:01:41 -0500
--On November 16, 2006  "Rev. Bob" <BOB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

My main demo store is similar, without the membership bit (and
their food/soda prices are reasonable).

is this store on our roster?

I looked up your rabbit account...
<http://rabbits.looneylabs.com/?RabbitUserID=RevBob>

and you don't have it listed on your bio, and it seems we only
have 10 stores listed in all of Tenessee.

<http://roster.looneylabs.com/?stateSearch=TN>

Please let us know about any store you know of that sells our games
but is not listed on our roster!  And please update your bio to link
to the store that you shop/play (or demo) at... Thanks!

I started demoing there by getting a
couple of "ringers" to come in and play games with me, which attracted
attention from other regulars.  Also, it's a good thing to be able to
have a regular demo day - as that way, if someone asks about a given
product, the store can pimp the demo as a way to try-before-you-buy.
Works out well all around.

This is great advice, Bob - perfect for a 'how to set up a regular
demo event at your local game store' advice column.  Would you like
to contribute to such an article?  Anyone else want to help write
something like this?

Thank you for being a Demo Rabbit!

-Kristin