Re: [Rabbits] [Fluxx] Question for Ask Andy

  • FromJoseph Pate <jpate@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 21 Mar 2007 09:40:37 -0800 (PST)
Those are your house rules, and there's nothing wrong with that.
I hope it doesn't sound condescending when I say this.  Ultimately,
with any game, the goal is to have fun (except perhaps for some
tournaments), and you should always agree on and play with the set
of rules that will maximize the fun.

Certainly simpler to go with the changed title than to explain
how HL0 is unaffected... but going strictly by what the card says,
I have to disagree... unless your copy of HL0 does use numerals
and is therefore affected differently.  I haven't consulted a 2.0
or 2.1 deck.

-Ankhst