Re: [Rabbits] Con Check: June '07. Anyone going to these JUNE cons?

  • From"Rev. Bob" <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 24 May 2007 22:30:09 +0100
"Carol Townsend" <event-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Please correct me if I'm wrong!   We want to list all the cons that
> Rabbits are attending on the calendar found on the Looney News
> (www.looneylabs.com)  But we're not going to list every single con
> in creation.
>
> So, here are the cons in June that I know about - that I don't
> *think* we have anyone going to.  If you're already planning on
> going, cool - let me know!  If you see one here that you didn't know
> about, and want to go - cool!   Let me know!!  If you know of a con
> that I didn't list, and isn't already on the Looney News calendar -
> please let me know that too!!

Maybe I'm the dense one here, but I don't see a place on the website to
add conventions to the roster.  I mention this because I attend four or
five local conventions a year, two of which are on the roster, and I
don't know how to add the rest....

--
Robert Hood - Hixson, TN
SJG MIB #8595 - Looney Labs Rabbit - Atlas Games Mook