[Rabbits] Con Check: June '07. Anyone going to these JUNE cons?

  • From"Carol Townsend" <event-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 24 May 2007 15:57:54 -0500
Hi folks,

In an ongoing effort to increase awareness - your awareness of cons in your area, and our awareness of people going to cons in your area - we have a new feature on the Rabbit list:  "Con Check: Month".  When I put out a Con Check, I'm saying: "I know these cons exist, but as of right now, no Rabbits are attending as far as I know.

Please correct me if I'm wrong!   We want to list all the cons that Rabbits are attending on the calendar found on the Looney News (www.looneylabs.com)  But we're not going to list every single con in creation.

So, here are the cons in June that I know about - that I don't *think* we have anyone going to.  If you're already planning on going, cool - let me know!  If you see one here that you didn't know about, and want to go - cool!   Let me know!!  If you know of a con that I didn't list, and isn't already on the Looney News calendar - please let me know that too!!

Let's get some Rabbits to all these cons!!  And look for a Con Check: JULY coming soon!

Carol
- Your Friendly Neighborhood Rabbit-Girl (I was bit by a radioactive chocolate bunny)
(with great power comes not forgetting convention listings....)
==========
Adventure Con
Knoxville TN USA
June 1, 2007 - June 3, 2007

A-Kon 18
Dallas TX USA
June 1, 2007 - June 3, 2007

ConCarolinas 2007
Charlotte NC USA
June 1, 2007 - June 3, 2007

Vancouver Comicon
Vancouver, BC Canada
June 3, 2007

Convergence 2
Melbourne Australia
June 8, 2007 - June 11, 2007

DucKon16  (If you're going to this show, please ping me - you can use my demo bag!!)
Naperville IL USA
June 8, 2007 - June 10, 2007

FedCon 2007
Bonn Germany
June 8, 2007 - June 10, 2007

Sci Fi Summer Con  (I know we've had requests for people to go here....)
Atlanta GA USA
June 8, 2007 - June 10, 2007

OtakuOmaha
Omaha NE USA
June 8, 2007 - June 10, 2007

SoonerCon
Oklahoma City OK USA
June 8, 2007 - June 10, 2007

MichiCon 2007
Troy MI USA
June 9, 2007

Sacramento Comic, Toy and Anime Show
Sacramento CA USA
June 10, 2007

Vidfest 2007
Vancouver, BC Canada
June 14, 2007 - June 14, 2007

Phoenix Con Games
Mesa AZ USA
June 14, 2007 - June 17, 2007

Heroes Convention
Charlotte NC USA
June 15, 2007 - June 17, 2007

Hypericon3
Nashville TN USA
June 15, 2007 - June 17, 2007

Wizard World 2007
Philadelphia PA USA
June 15, 2007 - June 17, 2007

Lake Geneva Gaming Convention III
Lake Geneva USA
June 15, 2007 - June 17, 2007

Florida Supercon
Ft. Lauderdale FL USA
June 22, 2007 - June 24, 2007

ApolloCon 2007
Houston TX USA
June 22, 2007 - June 24, 2007

PortConMaine 2007
South Portland ME USA
June 22, 2007 - June 24, 2007

Big Apple Comic Con
New York NY USA
June 23, 2007 - June 24, 2007

The Balck Road
West Marlborough MA USA
June 29, 2007 - July 1, 2007

WIZARD FEST 2007
Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada CANADA
June 30, 2007 - June 30, 2007

Gaming For A Cure
Traverse City MI USA
June 30, 2007 - June 30, 2007

=========

ps - I'm going to cross-post this to LiveJournal's Rabbit community.  If someone wants to post it on other forums, please have people respond to me at: event-support (at) looneylabs (dot) com.   thanks!!