Re: [Rabbits] Con Check: June '07. Anyone going to these JUNE cons?

  • From"Rev. Bob" <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 24 May 2007 22:46:21 +0100
"Carol Townsend" <event-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > Maybe I'm the dense one here, but I don't see a place on the
> > website to add conventions to the roster.  I mention this because
> > I attend four or five local conventions a year, two of which are
> > on the roster, and I don't know how to add the rest....
>
> First, check here:
> http://www.gameconventions.net/
>
> It's where I'm getting my info from. If it's not there, then you
> probably want to submit it to them, too.
>
> If you just need to make sure I get it at Looney Labs, it's easiest
> just to send the info to me: event-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx.  Include
> name, date, location, contact person and website if at all possible.
>
> Does that help?

Well, it helps me as a Rabbit this time - but maintaining a roster on
looneylabs.com tends to imply that there is a way for someone to add
their con to that roster - which is what I was trying to point out.  Con
organizers just aren't going to find it intuitive that they should go to
GameConventions.net to add their con, then hope that it makes its way
from there to Looney Labs.  I would've expected there to be a way to add
cons in the same way that we can add the stores that we go to.

--
Robert Hood - Hixson, TN
SJG MIB #8595 - Looney Labs Rabbit - Atlas Games Mook