Re: [Rabbits] Con Check: June '07. Anyone going to these JUNE cons?

  • FromMarc Hartstein <marc.hartstein@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 24 May 2007 19:47:04 -0400
On Thu, May 24, 2007 at 10:30:09PM +0100, Rev. Bob wrote:

> Maybe I'm the dense one here, but I don't see a place on the website to
> add conventions to the roster.  I mention this because I attend four or
> five local conventions a year, two of which are on the roster, and I
> don't know how to add the rest....

It's a little hidden, but it's definitely possible to add a convention
to the Roster yourself throught he Rabbit website.

Go to http://www.looneylabs.com/
On the right sidebar, click "For Our Retailers" then "Retailer Roster"
In the text above the search box click "submit the store information"
Select the business type as "Convention"

(Note: it looks like if you claim to work for the convention you're
taken to the convention support request form, which is currently a
warning that convention support requests aren't currently being handled.
It looks like if you claim not to, you get to the form to add the
convention to the roster)

Carol, how much connection is there between the Convention Roster and
the calendar?  Do conventions on the Roster with Rabbits listed as
attending automatically go to the calendar?

Marc