Re: [Rabbits] Con Check: June '07. Anyone going to these JUNE cons?

  • From"Carol Townsend" <carol.townsend@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 30 May 2007 13:45:35 -0500

Well, by that same token, I dropped a list of four or five local cons
back when you last asked for updates to the schedule - and I personally
plan to be at all of them, as well as knowing of other Rabbits attending
some of them...yet none of them made it to the schedule.

My total apologies on dropping the ball on that one... or rather, those 5.  I am sending the list to the calendar with my next email.

Please do let me know when I've dropped the ball.  I may be slow, but (paraphrasing the words of a certain blue Disney-copyrighted Genie...) "she can be taught!"

:)
Carol

--
iChat/AIM, MSN and Yahoo: MadLabRabbits