Re: [Rabbits] Con Check: June '07. Anyone going to these JUNE cons?

  • From"Rev. Bob" <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSun, 27 May 2007 19:05:07 +0100
"Carol Townsend" <event-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> We used to have an "add-your-own-con" interface point - but we just
> don't have the bandwidth for all the cons that have contacted us
> for con support.  Many many cons would submit their information,
> and most of those would not have any Rabbits attending.  I have
> been on a con committee - and I totally understand how (and why)
> people send out lots of requests to all the game companies they can
> find on the web and ask for freebies - it's part of running a con.
> However, I much prefer working through Rabbits - you are all
> wonderful people that know our games and love to share them with
> others.

Well, by that same token, I dropped a list of four or five local cons
back when you last asked for updates to the schedule - and I personally
plan to be at all of them, as well as knowing of other Rabbits attending
some of them...yet none of them made it to the schedule.  That list is,
covering the next 12 months in Chattanooga, TN:

LibertyCon, last weekend in July, libertycon.org
Hallowcon, last weekend in October, info in database
Chattacon, January 2008, info in database
Con Nooga, February 2008, connooga.com
FantaSciCon, 3rd weekend of March 2008, same crew as Hallowcon

And yes, I know Hallowcon is listed as being in Georgia - but that's
just where the head of the con lives.  It actually takes place in
Chattanooga, TN.

--
Robert Hood - Hixson, TN
SJG MIB #8595 - Looney Labs Rabbit - Atlas Games Mook