RE: [Rabbits] Fluxx Concepts/Expansion

  • FromSeth Ruskin <rathorne@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 28 Jan 2008 16:25:09 -0500
My second most popular Convention-run game to date (1st being my AYAW? events) is UberFluxx. And what is UberFluxx? A mixing of every(*) Fluxx version to date. When Zombie Fluxx came out, I even received requests to add it to my already huge UberFluxx deck.

So the more the merrier in my view.

Seth Ruskin
aka GnTar, the Evil Teddy Bear Rabbit

(*) Well, almost every. I don't repeat the draw/play/limit cards, and keep the actions to only 3 copies each. Plus I drop the "illegal" Stoner Fluxx cards (as they're technically public games) and those New Rules that got dropped/changed in the upgrade from 2.x to 3.x.