Re: [Rabbits] Fluxx Concepts/Expansion

  • From"Laurie J. Rich" <knitmeapony@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 28 Jan 2008 14:58:52 -0600
Hmm, let's see...

I work at the ADA, and I actually brought up EcoFluxx in a meeting as a great way to teach a specific science concept to kids... a dental health one/dental concepts one seems like it could be pretty easy.

A convention themed one could be fun... not one specific con, but generic con stuff.  Keepers like:

generic ticket
CCG tournament
great costume
celebrity sighting
Con Suite

And goals like 'Tournament Winner' -- generic ticket + CCG tournament
Or 'Best. Photo.  Ever' -- great costume + celebrity sighting

Hmm.

Discordian Fluxx, which starts with the rules 'draw five, play five, five tons of flax, mugworm griblick

It seems fairly limitless when you start to consider product tie-ins -- much like Monopoly but more fun.