Re: [Rabbits] Fluxx Concepts/Expansion

  • FromFred Poutre <cloven-fruit@xxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 28 Jan 2008 14:02:07 -0700
Consider what customers might want.
Some customers might want Zombies, others might want Martians, others
might want Spies.
What if the customer wants tot combine decks to play Zombies vs the
Martians? Or Spies vs Zombies.

Games that reskin themselves in different themes do so, because customers
will buy it.
Games that keep there same mechanics with different skins do so for the
customer that wants their own mix.

Vampires against the Baseball league, sure I would make the game; if it
would sell and was a good game. Oh look I have a good game already, and
all these customers are asking for is flavor.
Poof new game,new sells, company makes money, company stays in business,
customer is happy and buys more of company product.
Vicious cycle.

Thanks
Fred Poutre
Cloven Fruit Games