Re: [Rabbits] Thoughts on being a Starship Captain

  • FromKristin Looney <kristin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 8 Nov 2010 22:06:31 -0500
Sorry that was confusing!  Yes, the Starship Captain stuff is just the pyramids side of the new fan club stuff. Since it is taking me so long to get a new fan club web site launched and he wanted to share his new ideas for the pyramids side of things...  he put up this page of rambling not yet fully formed ideas to get feedback on what we are working on building...  names are all up for debate and subject to change!

Sent from my iPhone