Re: [Rabbits] Thoughts on being a Starship Captain

  • FromCarol Townsend <carol.townsend@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 8 Nov 2010 21:22:55 -0600
OK... so Starship Captains is for pyramid players.  "Tech" or
"Technician" is for the rest of us.  Got it.

Sorry if I'm just sounding grumpy on this subject... it just feels
like LL will be promoting the pyramids above all else.  The "cool
name" is for the pyramid players.  (I mean, who would rather be just a
tech when you can have a full rank of captain and maybe someday
admiral?).  And yes, I understand that this is all a work in
progress... I'm just sharing what I feel about it - YMMV.

If this is just me, then please ignore this rambling and continue on.
I support LL and all that you're doing to make the world better by
producing great games.

Carol