Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] RE: Must draw first?

  • FromKristin Looney <customer-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 09 Oct 2007 19:17:52 -0400
--On Oct 9, 2007  "Rev. Bob" <redbaron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

BTW, any word on when Zombie Fluxx should hit actual game shops?

The last day of staggered shipping (*) is tomorrow - so all of our
distributors should be receiving them tomorrow or the next day - so
stores who are only a 1 day ship from distributors who turn them
around quickly *could* have them in stock before the weekend, but
all stores that pre-ordered should have them next week at the latest.

(*) we ship to our west coast distributors 5 days before we ship
to our east coast distributors in order to try to have the product
arrive at all of the on the same day.

-Kristin