Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] Zombie's double-wide box?

  • From"James Hazelton" <jameshazelton@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 10 Oct 2007 13:27:15 -0500
I did consider the Fluxx Boxx. I have an extra Small since I graduated to Large, so I might end up doing that. However, it would mean replacing both Aquarius and Just Desserts. It's nice to have one representative of each Looney card game in the bag, so I don't exactly want to take out those two to make room for a second Fluxx. But, if ZF turns out to be as good as it sounds, I think I will do that.

Now, I'm assuming it's too much trouble to make a punch-out old-style Zombie Fluxx box for purchase (or even download) on LL.com, right?