Re: [Icehouse] Next Gen Giant Icehouse

  • From"Elliott C. Evans" <eeyore@xxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 5 Apr 2006 10:20:28 -0700 (PDT)
Kristin wrote:
> I make no promises on how soon I will make more...  trust me when I say my
> to-do list is out of control, and this does not fall very high on the
> priority list. But there are several very vocal stores who are begging for
> more giant pyramids - so sure hope this will happen sometime this year...

I harbor this dream of having some of the cardboard sheets printed
or painted before they get run through the die cutter.

This dream probably isn't fully-baked enough to think about as part
of the actual product, but maybe available as a pre-order special?

I don't know how the painting or printing would be accomplished in
a way that wouldn't munge the cutter.

...just a dream...

--
Elliott C. "Eeyore" Evans
eeyore@xxxxxxxx

PS: Speaking of dreams, last night I had a dream about finding a
shack in the woods that was built out of those crunky organizer
cubes. It was built right in the middle of the trail, so I picked
it up and dropped it.