RE: [Icehouse] Next Gen Giant Icehouse

  • From"John Francis" <whooshtn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 19 Apr 2006 02:01:30 -0500
Okay, that sounds reasonable.  Sorry if I sounded pushy, I didn't mean to,
but when I read what you quoted of me, it sounds pushy.  I love what you're
doing, and I will wait as patiently as I can, and maybe just amuse myself
with some of the other stuff you make!!  :P

Thanks!

-----Original Message-----
From: icehouse-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:icehouse-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Kristin
Sent: Tuesday, April 18, 2006 11:28 PM
To: Icehouse Discussion List
Subject: RE: [Icehouse] Next Gen Giant Icehouse

--On April 18, 2006 John Francis <whooshtn@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> In lieu of you all making another run of these large pyramids, is there
> any way I could get the plans and make them myself?  I totally understand
> if you don't want to give that sort of thing out.  I just had to ask,
> though.  :)

It's not a matter of not wanting or being willing to give this sort of
thing out - but a matter of not having such information in any sort of
format to give you.  Anyone with a set of giant pyramids could measure and
sketch the 'plans' but even if you had one of each size on hand as a
template - the work involved in making your own out of sheets of cardboard
would be a crazy feet I sure wouldn't wish on anyone.

I'll make more...  just not RIGHT now.

-Kristin