Re: [Icehouse] Next Gen Giant Icehouse

  • Fromkerry_and_ryan@xxxxxxx
  • DateWed, 05 Apr 2006 19:00:01 +0000
From: Kristin Looney <customer-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> the GOOD news - is that the cutting die I used years ago to make the
> cardboard ones that we have since run out of STILL EXISTS!  I was not sure
> of this...  but I tracked it down (long story on why that was hard) so we
> do have the option of making more corrugated cardboard ones.

Let me put this bug in your ear:
Can you get cardboard pre-colored?  You could sell Giant Treehouse sets without having the consumer break out the spray paint.  Even cooler is that the same product could provide you with EITHER a monochrome stash OR a Treehouse set depending on which side was out when you folded them.  (Of course that one monochrome color might end up being cardboard brown.)

Ryan