RE: [Icehouse] Next Gen Giant Icehouse

  • FromKristin <kristin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 19 Apr 2006 00:27:34 -0400
--On April 18, 2006 John Francis <whooshtn@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

In lieu of you all making another run of these large pyramids, is there
any way I could get the plans and make them myself?  I totally understand
if you don't want to give that sort of thing out.  I just had to ask,
though.  :)

It's not a matter of not wanting or being willing to give this sort of thing out - but a matter of not having such information in any sort of format to give you. Anyone with a set of giant pyramids could measure and sketch the 'plans' but even if you had one of each size on hand as a template - the work involved in making your own out of sheets of cardboard would be a crazy feet I sure wouldn't wish on anyone.

I'll make more...  just not RIGHT now.

-Kristin