Re: [Icehouse] Next Gen Giant Icehouse

  • FromKristin <kristin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 05 Apr 2006 17:58:04 -0400
--On April 5, 2006  ryan wrote:

Let me put this bug in your ear:
Can you get cardboard pre-colored?  You could sell Giant Treehouse sets
without having the consumer break out the spray paint.  Even cooler is
that the same product could provide you with EITHER a monochrome stash OR
a Treehouse set depending on which side was out when you folded them.
(Of course that one monochrome color might end up being cardboard brown.)

Colored giant pyramids is already my plan...

Which is a lot of why it can't happen as quickly as just telling them
to make more just like they did last time. I'll try to get to it soon!

-Kristin (of the pyramid manufacturing variety)