Re: [Icehouse] off colored pyramids question

  • FromRebiccola <rebiccola@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 22 Jan 2007 10:33:24 -0500
Sweet! I was just reading about the root beer and watermelon color sets last week and thought it was really cool! I made a mental note to keep an eye open for them. As a newbie, I've only just become addicted to Treehouse and Martian Coasters, and have not yet played a game that requires a full stash of one color. So I'd be really happy with a fancy Treehouse set or two. However, I'm sure that once I do get to play some of the other games, I'd be equally happy to get a full stash of one weird color. A full single-color stash will probably be more versatile, since it can be swapped into different games. Are there other games that can be played with a single fancy Treehouse set? I've had enough trouble trying to teach Martian Coasters with a Xeno colored set, so I know it's going to be difficult to play it with a fancy set.

-Rebecca