Re: [Icehouse] off colored pyramids question

  • From"James Hazelton" <jameshazelton@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 22 Jan 2007 11:34:14 -0600
Assuming I wasn't especially poor at the moment, I would definitely buy a single stash for $50 or even $100 if it's been a good month and the colour is especially appealing. Were I to be outbid, I would be happy to settle (yes, settle) for a funky treehouse stash, but I wouldn't go over $50 for that at all. All of my stashes have been sorted into monochrome, so it's a bit of a pain to go and find one trio of each colour to play Martian Coasters, and this would be a good excuse for me to have an all-together treehouse set. Still, for this kind of investment, I'd rather have something that's compatible with 90% of the games out there, instead of one that's compatible with just 10%.