Re: [Icehouse] off colored pyramids question

  • From"Carlton Noles" <carlton.noles@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 22 Jan 2007 11:26:32 -0500

> Assume a $50 price tag.  Who on this list is going to be really
> sad if they don't get the chance to buy a solid stash of odd colors?
>
> My vote is to turn them all into a run of fancy Treehouse sets...

Personally $50 would be cost prohibitive (I have a few other priorities at the moment) that may change in the near future as I take care of some of those priorities. I would have to agree on the stash vs. Treehouse set though I could see either. You can play Tree House with a mono stash.  Not so Martian coasters.  The mono stash would fit into other games that are stash related as well as being used in TreeHouse.

Just my thoughts.

And yes I would be dissapointed if I wasn't able to get my hands on some.
--
Carlton "Kermit" Noles