Re: [Icehouse] off colored pyramids question

  • FromJoseph Peterson <jeepeterson@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 22 Jan 2007 16:13:49 -0800 (PST)
I think my last reply was lost, if not, please forgive the duplication.

> so here is my question  - how should we go about selling these?

I'd suggest making as many stashes as possible.  Then make coordinated
Treehouses.  Then random Treehouses.

Selling them through the Short Run is best, IMO.  One thing that might
be cool is to run an auction and then order people by what they are
willing to pay.  The person who pays the most gets first choice... etc.

> My question is:  how badly do you guys want solid stashes of strange
> colors?  Or what about if we turn them all into fancy Treehouse sets?

I'd pay $20 for a solid stash.  $15 for a really cool Treehouse and $12
for a random one.

> Assume a $50 price tag.  Who on this list is going to be really
> sad if they don't get the chance to buy a solid stash of odd colors?

I'd pass if they cost $50!

-JEEP

Looking for earth-friendly autos?
http://autos.yahoo.com/green_center/