RE: [Icehouse] Single-Stash/Treehouse Games for "Pocket Pyramids" PDF

  • FromChris Goodwin <cgoodwin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 20 Apr 2007 11:12:51 -0700 (PDT)
On Fri, 20 Apr 2007, David Artman wrote:

> > in "in development" stage and haven't playtested it thoroughly, but if
> > you think so, sure! (Let this double as a call for playtesters, if
>
> It seems to me like it's a "can't break" game, though perhaps it's not
> very "deep" or maybe there's a clear advantage due to turn order.
> Unless you find some critical flaw between now and... uh, when I get to
> the first draft... then I'll include it just for its novelty and
> kid-friendliness and artiness (WOW! That's a REAL word!).

I'm thinking that there's a slight late or last player advantage,
though you're right, there aren't any hidden depths.  So go for it!

--
Chris Goodwin
cgoodwin@xxxxxxxxx