RE: [Icehouse] Single-Stash/Treehouse Games for "Pocket Pyramids" PDF

  • From"Dan Isaac 2" <disaac2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSun, 13 May 2007 19:16:19 -0400
David,

> Push-Pull - Don, need a CC License. Otherwise, all looks A-OK (neat
> game; gotta try it out!).

Actually, that would be "Dan".  :)

Sorry for the delay getting back to you, I just started a new job,
and have just finished moving and settling in to a new area.
So life has been a bit crazy lately, and I am just getting caught-
up on some emails.

I am not sure what exactly is needed for the CC-License, but...
As author of Push-Pull,
http://www.icehousegames.org/wiki/index.php?title=Push-Pull
I hereby grant a CC-License on the game.

As for playability, I have no idea how well the game actually works.
I have never actually played it, and don't know of anyone who has.
I also believe that some of the rules descriptions could probably
use a bit of work.

But feel free to add it to your pdf, and clean-up any issues you
may find with it or the wordings.

Thanks,

- Dan Isaac