Re: [Icehouse] Treehouse wins Best Board Game of the Year

  • From"Timothy Hunt" <games@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 14 Jul 2007 22:01:51 -0400
On 7/14/07, Kristin <kristin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Trust me when I say I will be doing everything I can to be sure we
have them back in stock before the holiday, at which point I will
have a different answer to your above question about how you (the
loyal pyramid fan) can help us capitalize on this award...

Um.  Which "holiday" are you talking about?  I've been in the US
approaching 7 years and still get confused about American holidays.
Are you talking about the "Holiday Season" that covers roughly from
Thanksgiving through to early January?  or something else?

...but for right now, the answer is : please help us promote Fluxx!

Alright then!

As odd as it sounds - the best thing you could do right now to help
us capitalize on winning Best Board Game of 2006 for Treehouse, is
to plan and throw a really awesome Fluxx party in your neighborhood,
that will attract all sorts of random strangers to Fluxx - and write
up a cool report about your party on the new Rabbit wiki.

That sounds like a fun idea.  Hmm... as well as the Party Promo cards,
is there a way to get the Zombie Fluxx Countdown post cards?  They
might make great invitations...

We'll be starting that conversation over on the Rabbit list sometime
soon - no rush since the cards are the wrong size and nobody can order
any of them yet...  I've kinda been waiting until I have a better idea
from my printer as to when the new cards would be ready.  sigh.

So, the ones that are the wrong size.  What's happening to them?
Those of us who are crafty enough (or have crafty friends) could
probably trim them carefully.  I certainly wouldn't want to do it a
lot, but could manage a set or two for personal use...

Thanks for helping us promote our games, Timothy!

Thank you for some great games to promote! :)

Timothy