Re: [Icehouse] Treehouse wins Best Board Game of the Year

  • FromKristin <kristin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 14 Jul 2007 23:10:51 -0400
--On July 14, 2007  Timothy Hunt <games@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Are you talking about the "Holiday Season" that covers roughly from
Thanksgiving through to early January?  or something else?

Yes, exactly. Although, actually starting more like Halloween. You guys
are not thinking about Xmas yet, but I sure am.  We've got all sorts of
stuff we need to print, and we don't quite have all the documents ready
to show to new investors - so everything that costs $$ is on hold until
we get a few more T's crossed and I's dotted and more Charts and Tables
calculated... and yes, the new award is a fabulous addition to our story
to investors.  Anyway, I really should be working on all that instead of
posting to this mailing list!

So please stop asking me so many interesting questions!   :)

-Kristin