RE: [Icehouse] Treehouse wins Best Board Game of the Year

  • FromKristin <kristin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 16 Jul 2007 15:14:03 -0400
--On July 16, 2007  David Artman <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I am honestly concerned that a minor blip in supply is going to "waste"
significant current momentum.

me too.  please trust me when I say that I am working on keeping that
blip as short as possible, and that I do plan to promote the award
loudly to retailers just as soon as I have the game fully in stock

please feel free to promote the pyramids any way you want, and PLEASE
feel no obligation whatsoever to promote Fluxx in any capacity

-Kristin