RE: [Icehouse] Treehouse wins Best Board Game of the Year

  • From"Christopher Hickman" <tophu@xxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 17 Jul 2007 17:17:29 -0400
> Wah?  Fluxx more complicated than Settlers?  I guess it's a matter of
> opinion but, woah, I totally don't see that.
>
> Fluxx is a /very/ simple game.

Yeah, I'm with you.  My family loves loves LOVES Fluxx, but if I try to
break out the pyramids they go running.  I started with Zendo, so they all
think that the pyramids are "too smart" for them.  I try to explain that
just because Bridge is a complicated game doesn't mean you can't play Go
Fish with the same deck, but it's lost on them. ;)