Re: [Icehouse] Treehouse wins Best Board Game of the Year

  • From"Don Sheldon" <don.sheldon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 17 Jul 2007 11:55:55 -0400
On 7/17/07, Eric Wald <eswald@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Even worse, I find that Fluxx has a much more limited audience than
Treehouse.  Face it, not everyone is an avid gamer; for many, Settlers
of Catan achieves the absolute maximum complexity possible in a game
that they can still consider fun; for others, even that's a little too
much.  Fluxx exceeds that.

Wah?  Fluxx more complicated than Settlers?  I guess it's a matter of
opinion but, woah, I totally don't see that.

Fluxx is a /very/ simple game.  For my tastes, it's /too/ simple.  I'm
more of a Homeworlds and Gnostica guy.  I'm also not a big fan of
Treehouse*.  But hey, that's me.

--
 *but I still teach it to people often.