Re: [Icehouse] Idea for Wiki Art

  • FromDenis Moskowitz <dmm@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 9 Nov 2007 16:30:48 -0500 (EST)
> http://suberic.net/~dmm/graphics/icehouse/

Changes since this morning:

I've corrected the antialiasing around the transparent areas.  Is black
a good border color for the clear pyramids, or is there something more
appropriate?

Also, I'm concerned that 100x100 might be a little too large, so I
rebuilt the images at 50x50 as well: they're at
http://suberic.net/~dmm/graphics/icehouse/small/ .

To see the various images on a burgundy background, go to the "pages"
directory in either the original or small directory and click on any of
the html files there.

The zip files have been updated as well.

Would it be worth uploading both the large and the small images to the
wiki?  I'm pretty sure I can write a script to do the uploading if we
can't put them into place directly.
--
Denis M Moskowitz            Jen feroca malbona kuniklo; rigardu liajn
dmm@xxxxxxxxxxx              sovagxajn vangharojn, kaj liajn ungojn kaj