Re: [Icehouse] IGDC rankings idea

  • FromDale Sheldon <dales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 20 Feb 2008 13:36:52 -0500 (EST)
On Wed, 20 Feb 2008, Jorge Arroyo wrote:

 Maybe another partial solution is to release only the top 3 ranked games
(or top two), given that the ranks in between can vary wildly with small
changes in ballots. This way games that didn't win don't have the stigma on
their wiki pages showing that they ended up in a very low rank.

That's not a bad idea. I mean, Virus Fight beat Martian 12s; there shouldn't be any stigma placed on the game. Heck, I say give it an "honorable mention" for that alone. (Ditto for Penguin Soccer last time around, which I think came in 5th overall?)

--
Dale Sheldon
dales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx