Re: [Icehouse] Does the IGDC matter?

  • From"Jason Spears" <spielboy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 21 Feb 2008 15:12:42 -0500
On Thu, Feb 21, 2008 at 2:11 PM, Doug Orleans <dougorleans@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>  Personally speaking, I'm unsatisfied with the games we have now.  I
>  mean, there are several that I think are pretty good and that I
>  generally enjoy playing, but there's nowhere near enough for me to
>  justify owning a set of Icehouse pyramids.

I suppose everyone's tastes vary, but Zendo, Homeworlds and Volcano
are good enough on their own (individually) for me to justify owning a
set of pyramids. The fact that they all use the same components is
gravy on top.

Throw in the other games that I already play (and I know I've only
scratched the surface of the icehouse games) like Blam!, Martian
Coasters, Martian Chess, and I've been thinking about spending money
to get a second full set of pyramids, one for work and one for home.

I'm terribly surprised at your comments, considering you've designed 3
games for the system.

-Jason