Re: [Icehouse] Icehouse / Treehouse forum?

  • From"Carlton Noles" <carlton.noles@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 7 Mar 2008 07:03:50 -0500
my only concern with alll of this is that mailing list participation does not vanish. Yes I am one of those that GREATLY prefers the mail list. One place and only one place to get the goods. I have never cared for forums personally (excep for searching through after the discussion is over).One more place to go to see what's going on eventually means I won't go there. Since i always check my email I always know whats up. as for unwanted threads (like in my case con threads since I can't afford to go to one, yet) I just archive them without reading. (Love gmail.) And yes there are problems with mail lists but there are problems with forums too. and I think we all agree a wiki discussion page replaces neither of those two.