Re: [Icehouse] Icehouse / Treehouse forum?

  • FromAlan Anderson <aranders@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 7 Mar 2008 19:58:11 -0500
...please register and try out...

The reason I dislike web forums is this: I really do *not* want to register for yet another account with its associated password.

If/when OpenID takes off and is supported by the groups I want to keep in contact with, I probably won't be as put off by the prospect of signing in to each of them using my single set of credentials. But until then, don't expect me to add to my burden willingly. For the present, I'll stick with the simple, no-maintenance, comes-to-me- automatically solution of a standard email list.