Re: [Icehouse] Icehouse / Treehouse forum?

  • FromChristopher Hickman <tophu@xxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 07 Mar 2008 07:08:00 -0800
On Friday, March 07, 2008, at 09:35AM, "miyu" <xmiyux@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>How is stating an opinion starting a fight?  Is the suggestion sincerely "If
>you don't like what I like then go away?"

I apologize for the gruff response, but while it isn't *yet* a fight, it has been *several* times in the past.  My level of frustration was amp'd accordingly.

>I don't hate the list.  I do hate a "with us or against us" attitude  like
>this among a group that is theoretically supposed to be working together for
>a common purpose.

That was not my intention.  In fact, someone mentioned some kind of forum that can be configured to act like a mailing list for an individual user.  That sounds ideal.  Those of us who find forums aggravating can just have all the forum posts email'd to us, and those who prefer a forum can go there.  I would be all for such a setup.

Again, sorry for the brusque response. I love you all. :)

Topher