Re: [Icehouse] Icehouse / Treehouse forum?

  • Frommiyu <xmiyux@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 7 Mar 2008 09:35:19 -0500
?

How is stating an opinion starting a fight?  Is the suggestion sincerely "If you don't like what I like then go away?"

I don't hate the list.  I do hate a "with us or against us" attitude  like this among a group that is theoretically supposed to be working together for a common purpose.

            -Ryan

On Fri, Mar 7, 2008 at 9:30 AM, Christopher Hickman <tophu@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On Friday, March 07, 2008, at 04:21AM, "James Hazelton" <jameshazelton@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>A 3am rant follows. Read at your own risk.

*sigh* Do we REALLY have to have this fight AGAIN?  Please, for all of you who hate the mailing list, somebody go start a forum and announce it here and leave the rest of us who hate the forums in peace.