Re: [Icehouse] Icehouse / Treehouse forum?

  • Frommiyu <xmiyux@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 7 Mar 2008 07:55:06 -0500
My solution to the forum/email thing is handled by the ability to subscribe to threads i'm interested in.  This then sends me an email any time a new post is made in a certain thread (or threads) on a forum and i can archive those notifications (with gmail tags) however i see fit to reference them later if i want.

                      -Ryan