Re: [Icehouse] Icehouse / Treehouse forum?

  • From"Jorge Arroyo" <trozo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 7 Mar 2008 15:46:57 +0100
I personally think the traffic of this list is not high enough to make reading it in this form too uncomfortable.  But maybe it's not that high because of that fact, so maybe a forum would encourage people to start more threads... who knows? Still, usually messages have a subject, so it's not that hard to skip the threads that don't interest you...

I also think BGG is a good place to discuss. There's the Icehouse forum, and idividual games forums. I think it'd be good for the Icehouse system to post as many threads to those forums. Users interested in Icehouse can subscribe either by geekmail or using RSS to get all the new posts in a readable form...

Still, if anyone creates a forum, make sure it has a nice subscription system and supports RSS...

-Jorge